Beach season is here, and if you’re in the Tri-state state, there are a plethora of sandy beaches to reveal your best look on. So whether you’re going to the Hamptons, Montauk or Coney Island, here are a few great hair, body and makeup products & tips, to have you looking your beachy best!
Fedric Fekkai – Summer Hair Beach Wave Spray
** This is the perennial favorite styling spray that creates surf-sexy, tousled waves—anywhere and anytime.
Gleam by Melanie Mills – Body Radiance – used by Dancing with the Stars for a true Hollywood finish!
** Body Radiance body makeup body highlighter by Melanie Mills comes in four shades to help enhance your tan and make your skin luminous.
- ** Transfer resistant, non-staining, no streaking
** Make-up, moisturizer, and glow all in one!
- ** Diminish flaws like varicose veins, small stretch marks and discoloration
- NARS – Casino or Laguna Bronzer – to even out tan adding light shimmer as well
- Bright Lips are best so you avoid using tons of eye makeup and having it run all over your face from the heat, sweat, humidity. Best color? ORANGE ORANGE ORANGE
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Envy Lipstick in Defiant Coral,
- Dior Beauty Dior Addict Lipstick in Cruise,
- Make Up For Ever Rouge Artist Intense in Satin Bright Orange,
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain in Orange de Chine
- Waterproof Mascara
- Surratt – Expressioniste Brow Pencil – A mechanical pencil that fills and refines. Hair-by-hair precision. Four shades. Self-sharpening and rechargeable.
- Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner
- Black Ink – water – resistant