With Spring officially here, I decided to switch up some of my makeup and tried out a few new amazing products. I test everything out for at least a month before I make an opinion.
In fact, now that I am in my 40s, I have found that my skin has gone through some sudden changes. I was diagnosed with adult acne and have had to be VERY CAREFUL about what I put on my face. Therefore, I’m not one to be impulsive. Nor do I get paid or sponsored to give my reviews here. These are my honest reviews of products that I simply love.
Try out a few of the products below and let me know what you think!
- Lotus extract helps to balance sebum production and improve the elasticity of skin.
- Medium to full buildable coverage.
- Enriched with niacinamide to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and even skintone.
- You get two products in one! Blend it on the apples of your cheeks for a just-pinched look, or blot it on your lips for a soft, stained finish.
- Comes in a mirrored flip-top compact for on-the-spot application
- ULTRA HYDRATING
- Sheer balm infused with micro-fine pearls and skincare benefits ideal for all skin types.
- I love the color Dulce, a sheer warm cocoa rose tone.
- ONE OF MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER PALETTES
- The perfect powder highlighter, featuring three sublime shades of show-stopping gold.
- The light-reflecting high-tech ‘wet’ powder defines and pops the cheekbones.
- Includes 10 gorgeously pigmented shades ranging from rich neutrals to bright pops of color.
- Perfect for adding a pop of color to your spring look!
- Goes on wet or dry.
Until Next Time!